Thursday 20 October 2016

Dominator the Dom Master


Hi Guys and Gals, We now have Five of the Best Mistresses that any site could have with Haylee,Karina,Lily our young school girl, legal age of course she`s at University, and  very Strict Mistress Sabine and of course Myself bringing up the Rear in more ways than one Mistress Ola, now a few of you may know that for some time now I have been searching for a Dom Master to make our site  www.olafetish.com complete and to cater and control the many Fags, Sissy`s, She-males and many other misfits that frequent our site, Well at last I have found one and believe it or not my Mum put me on to him a friend of a friend or some friends Son I think but I must admit that I know very little about him apart from he is Bi-Sexual and he will be called  DOMINATOR I don`t even know where he lives All I do know he comes very highly recommended and he will be on site some time after the weekend, So we have found our Dom Master at last even though we know little about him, I do have his email address and when I asked for a photo for the site I got told all in good time but he did say that a photo with a saying on he had found on Mistress Haylee`s site that would be a good introduction as any while he does his own next week, so it looks like the DOMINATOR been checking us out girls. oh and he did say that apart from his own postings then he would like to do a Monthly joint posting as a couple with one of our Mistresses to share slaves and to knock those that don`t obey into shape and enforce actions as a Couple of Doms so if any of my girls would like to do a monthly Spot with Dominator then contact me because that sounds a good idea to me.
Well that's more than enough from me and I think we can all look forward to the DOMINATOR.
Mistress Ola
a1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment